This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Monday, August 01, 2005

Five Years

Five years have gone by so quickly, I can hardly believe it. We were college kids, and then we were moving out to Los Angeles with nothing but some childhood furniture and a pair of used cars, moving into a house that was supposed to be a house of artists but was really a house of fun-deteriorating-into-pain and artistic procrastination. I remember moving into our first apartment, with two windows and one closet and a fire hose in the wall of the living room. We'd lived together for four years, so I didn't think anything would change when we got engaged, and then married. I couldn't have been more wrong. It seems like every year what I feel for you grows deeper, becomes more and more a part of who I am. What I thought I knew about love keeps evolving as we move through new stages of our life together. I am so grateful to have you in my life. I can't wait to see what the next five years brings us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home