This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Friday, July 29, 2005

That Takes Me Back

Last night I stayed up until 2:00 AM reading "The Time Traveler's Wife" (Thank you, T$) because I was so engrossed I DIDN'T NOTICE what time it was. That hasn't happened to me in a long, long time. It's a nice feeling... knowing I still have more of this book to read and I haven't read it before and I don't know how it's going to end. Ah. I have lots of amazing books on my bookshelves but you can only read a book for the first time once.

2 Comments:

Blogger Norman said...

I LOVED this book. I also found myself unable to put it down and, let me tell you, with my crazy schedules that is very rare.

7:32 AM

 
Blogger JQ said...

Me too - I finished it in 3 sittings and only had to stop for those things like JOB and (at least a few hours of) sleep. FANTASTIC. I've already bought it for 2 more people... :)

9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home