This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Monday, January 09, 2006

JB Is Cooking Again!

JB made us some amazing baked penne last night. YUM. He's got some kind of Chicken Delicacy planned for this evening. All this to say: I think he's feeling better.

Tee-Hee!

We went down to San Diego to visit AQF and SPF this past weekend. They have two cats, Isis and Osiris, and they just recently adopted a new kitten, Brooks. She is SO AWESOME. She took a nap with me on Saturday for about an hour, just curled up on my tummy in a little warm ball of fur.

But it was also good to get home to Luna, who is growing more cuddly as she ages even if she still won't take naps on my tummy.

Though, after playing with a 5-month-old kitten all weekend, Luna seems a little massive.

9 Comments:

Blogger wamez said...

It's true. I'm feeling better. I can stay vertical for more than 15 minutes at a time. And I almost never feel the need to retreat into the fetal position. Healthy is awesome!

4:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! Does this mean you'll be blogging again soon? :P

6:43 PM

 
Blogger JQ said...

Zing!

7:51 PM

 
Blogger Moose Tucker said...

I am glad that you are feeling better, wamez, and I am glad that you enjoyed Brooks, she is a sweetie. Last night she decided that she was lonely and jumped on my face. So sweet.

9:04 AM

 
Blogger JQ said...

Oh, what a cutie. Luna never tries to suffocate me with her lonely love.

1:08 PM

 
Blogger Moose Tucker said...

It's funny to me that you think that Luna is massive after meeting Brooks. After spending time with Luna I used to think that Isis and Osiris were chunks, so now they seem like small mountains of cat flesh.

3:21 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

oo, snap, what Ron said, JB. And also, glad to hear you're both feeling better.

5:21 PM

 
Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Hola!! How is everything going with the health and the cooking and the new kitchen sink?

10:16 AM

 
Blogger JQ said...

We are feeling better - thanks! Kitchen hasn't sprung any leaks, and we've not come home to any floods, so good... good...

5:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home