This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006

JB and I have been struggling through these first few days of 2006. We got sick in New Mexico over Christmas. I'm doing a little better and JB is doing a little worse. Hopefully he'll be well soon. We're both sick of being sick. It's additionally depressing to be sick over the holidays.

Bleh.

Updates:
We have a working sink, complete with dish washer hook up and new disposal (which we didn't kill ourselves installing, much to our surprise).

Rah.

6 Comments:

Blogger Moose Tucker said...

I'm sorry that you are ill. And I am very impressed that you completed the sink plumbing while ill. That is a BIG RAH! (I didn't sense any pom pom waving...)

4:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANY and ALL successfully completed house projects, with minimal or no injuries, are worth pompom waving in my estimation!
I hope your health returns in full force soon.

5:20 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

yay! how about countertops? feel better soon!

11:40 AM

 
Blogger JQ said...

Countertops are in place! The "only" thing left to do for our kitchen project is new cabinet doors.

Which will probably not happen for quite a while.

Hope to be healthy very very soon...

1:51 PM

 
Blogger wamez said...

Screw that. I hope to be healthy now!

Hmm. Didn't work. I'm going to go lay down.

8:19 PM

 
Blogger DFA said...

Sorry to hear about the cold/flu. I find that a theraflu with a tequila chaser works everytime.

As for the kitchen counter and sink -- "Three cheers for the red, white and blue!" I know that is a patriotic song but imagine me marching around with cymbols. It really fits the occasion.

12:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home