This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hey. You. Blogger. Yeah, I'm Talking To You.

So basically, people don't like to blog after work. I know this, because I read all your blogs, and I check on them over the course of my work day and pretty much by 7:00 PM you're all out of things to say. Which means I have 3 long hours of no new blogs. Of course, I would only EVER check a blog if I were waiting for something at work that was holding up my ability to continue working. Like right now. I'm waiting for some reads to finish building so I can leave. To go to a bar. Because a friend of mine just got one of those "film" jobs we all went to school for. Yeah to him! And I remain here, with my computer and no new blogs. I hope this is making you want to blog more after hours. Don't think that your efforts would go unappreciated. Oh, let me tell you. They'd be appreciated. They'd really be sort of a psychic balm for some of us. Alone at work. Waiting for the reads to finish.

Ahem.

Good night all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who got a job?

Inquiring minds want to know!

12:00 AM

 
Blogger Moose Tucker said...

I shall try.

10:24 AM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

I always feel like a crazy person when I post more than once a day.

1:47 PM

 
Blogger JQ said...

Ron, I don't know if you know him. But call me and we'll talk!

7:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home