This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Green Hills

I can't get over how green LA looks right now. The hills I can see outside my office look like they were transplanted from - well, some green place. I would say Ireland but I haven't been there. I guess this would be the upshot of all the rain.

I would make a comparison here between depression and the fruits of a creative life but I don't have it in me at the moment. Plus, I've got it out for the rain for some other reasons right now.

All that aside, however, the hills are really pretty.

7 Comments:

Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Damn pretty hills!! Stupid weeds and landslides!!

I didn't sleep last night because of the rain. Go figure.

9:24 AM

 
Blogger JQ said...

Yeah. I was very aware of every drop of rain hitting the soil. I was hoping it wasn't raining in San Diego. I didn't want to bring it up last night. By the way - thanks for the chat.

9:36 AM

 
Blogger Moose Tucker said...

No problem. How are you today? I didn't feel like I could console you, and that made me sad. I want you to be happy. You are my Buffy. :)

9:41 AM

 
Blogger JQ said...

And you are my Dawn!

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Yeah, we are pretty sappy, but I'm glad you are there to watch over me. :)

9:15 AM

 
Blogger JQ said...

Let's be honest - you do your fair share of watching over me, too.

Take care, sweetie. Hey - I read the Whedon interview about Wonder Woman. I love that man.

9:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sure, you two are having your little love-in and running your eyes over the green green hills of lala land whilst I pine away here. At the same time you wrote this I wrote this:

It's snowing. SNOWING.

:p

-disgruntled kristin

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home