This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Monday, March 21, 2005

Rain Clouds

This would be one of those days when I would generally refrain from posting because I'm in a bleak mood. But I'm trying this whole "post-a-day" craziness so let me think of something to say.

Saw JB's mom this weekend. She is a neat lady. I was in a bit of a blue spell, and she and JB went out a couple of times while I stayed home and tried not to infect everyone around me with this little depression problem. She got me some flowers and a flower pot for my container-garden-to-be. Very sweet. The flowers are Gerber (sp?) Daisys, and they are bold, red and yellow (hm... SC?) colors.

Spent a long time talking to my dad on the phone yesterday which was really nice. (Thanks, dad).

Good news, no rain clouds outside. I wish I was one of those people who could stand in the sun and feel all better. Maybe I'll try that. Update forthcoming on the whole "macigal sun cure."

12 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Having tried the whole a post a day racket, it can be tough and drain you of your creative energy. Just keep that in mind.

Also, it is nice to have the sun kiss your face every now and again. I'm realizing how much a nice breeze and a little sun makes me feel better.

2:43 PM

 
Blogger JQ said...

Well crap. Seriously. I don't think I can afford another thing provide a drain on my creative energy. I don't have the creative energy to do the things I should be doing for my CAREER.

Thanks for the heads up.

I need some kind of - hey! Why aren't we doing WC anymore?!

2:54 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

I don't know, we all just fizzled out. we should do that again.

2:59 PM

 
Blogger Moose Tucker said...

What is WC? Water closet? Wistful caribeener? Wounded comforter?

4:30 PM

 
Blogger JQ said...

Wicker Chicken
Weepy Cactus
Wanton Carrot
Wiley Coyote
Wimpy Cilantro...

Yeah. It's Wimpy Cilantro. I BLEEPing hate Wimpy Cilantro. I like my Cilantro STRONG.

5:41 PM

 
Blogger JQ said...

Dear enigma america,

Do you still want to offer me the opportunity to get my opinion seen or my issues discussed? I do not believe you truly care, enigma america. I think you are playing with my affections. I will not fall for your vanity stroking ways. Blog crawl along, enigma america. These issues are not for discussing.

5:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I think I said to T$ once on her blog, when she offered a similar post -- given the uncertainties all of us are living with, it'd be insane not to freak out and get stressed + depressed about it.

Also, if blogging every day stresses you out, don't blog every day! I appreciate your entries but seriously, don't push yourself to the breaking point. Take days off as you need it and don't let blogging be another source of stress.

6:48 PM

 
Blogger JQ said...

Blogging is a nice break from the J.O.B.

But thanks, everyone.

9:29 AM

 
Blogger Moose Tucker said...

You tell 'em. Enigma America is NOT trying to help you. :( They have now made me angry.

9:23 AM

 
Blogger JQ said...

Enigma America! Oops... I thought you were a little web-crawling program. Sorry... and thanks for the invitation! I'm not sure anyone would really be interested in this site - mostly bitching with some occasional cat stories. Well, I feel like a total bitch now. Have a good day!

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Wow, and you think YOU'RE a bitch. I compounded the problem. Not intentional. It is very hard to see who is real and who is not in blog land. :(

2:49 PM

 
Blogger JQ said...

You're real, Moose!

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home