This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

We Can Rule Out "S.A.D."

So today I CAN see giant rain clouds out my window, but I feel much much better. I don't know if the better mood started with the coffee yesterday afternoon, or the realization that I should shut up with the whining because basically my life is good, or the fact that I got halfway through a rewrite for the outline I'm supposed to be sending the manager who hasn't signed me and shows no indication of wanting to do so.

Probably that last thing. I'm realizing that much of my happiness is connected to how much / often I am writing. By "realizing" I of course mean this is something I know and have known about for years. And by "years" I mean since middle school.

Still have to try that sunshine experiment - but today would probably not be the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home