This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

YAR

JB and I are using Netflix to get "caught up" with a TV show. This is something I never would have thought would ever catch on. I mean, entire seasons of TV on DVD. BUT I LOVE THEM. I own every season of Buffy. I own the tragically short-lived Firefly. We're Netflixing Alias Season 3 in order to bridge the gap between the Season 2 my sister loaned us and the Season 4 our Tivo has been diligently recording for lo these many weeks.

It's like this: "Short Story" is to "Movie" as "Novel" is to "Really Good Season Of TV."

I want to start the HBO shows we're missing next. Sopranos. Six Feet Under. I've seen Season 1 of Carnival, I'd watch more. The Wire.

M, you're going to have to loan us Season 1 of Invader Zim (if you can bear to part with it briefly).

4 Comments:

Blogger Moose Tucker said...

FOOOLLLLSS!!! I would never part with ZIIMMMMMM!!!

Then again, we finished season 5 of Buffy last night...so if you were to bring season 6 as well as season 3 of Angel (on the immiment completion path) I might CONSIDER the loaning of Zim.

Why am I so AMAZING???

4:03 PM

 
Blogger JQ said...

"How do we know you're really from the government?!"
"I like you!!!"

5:05 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Oh, I could have loaned you Season 3! Oh, well. Too late.

5:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Netflix. I have this little dream of buying a treadmill and watching movies and TV while I jog the pounds away. If only I could afford a treadmill. I mean, there's no other excersizes you can do while watching tv, right???

Anywho, I'm with you.

(Blog a day, good job! :D)

-Kristin

8:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home