This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Just Say No

Some girls can pull off bangs. Okay - I've officially had them for almost a month, and I don't think I'm one of those girls. I thought at first I was just being hypercritical and that they'd grow on me. Nope. Well, I HOPE they grow on me. Grow out on me. Grow out until they can no longer be classified as "bangs."

I'm going back to my hair cutter (I know! there's a better word for it but I don't want to think too hard right now) in a month and will tell her to please let this mistake grow out. I haven't officially had bangs since early EARLY high school. I say "officially" because there was this period in college (amid long year + intervals wherein no scissors were allowed to violate a 5 foot radius around my head) where I'd get bored of growing it out and I'd clip little "cheater bangs." You know, so when you pull your hair back into a pony tail you have these little wisps to fall softly around your face.

But seriously. If I ever ask you, like five years from now, if you think bangs would look good on me, just say "no." Or "Bad, Jenn, bad!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home