This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Friday, March 25, 2005

Spring Feevah

I am going nuts with this great beautiful weather.

Tomorrow we're taking Luna to the vet to investigate her "scooting" issue.

What will I do if they solve this problem? This oh-so-fun-at-parties problem. I remember - for example - one night when we've got 20 people crowded around the TV watching the Harry Potter movie (this is a long story) and Luna wanders right up next to the TV in typical Kitty Diva style and proceeds to lay a foot long skid mark down on the carpet.

GREAT. Thank you, cat. Not the image I would have chosen people to walk away with, but what are you going to do?

She can be fairly shy around large groups of people, but nothing was going to stop her from making that statement. And the expression on her little face said quite clearly: "Here is what I think of you and your loud, disruptive party. Now, when you have dispensed with these intruders, woman, get me some of those tuna kitty snacks. Oh, and a belly scratch. And step on it, I'm missing out on some prime nap time."

Did I tell you that Luna flirts with JB? Now that she "cuddles" with us on the couch, she picks JB maybe 80% of the time and makes him her lounge. Occasionally she'll choose me, but I have a sneaking suspicion that on those rare occasions she's actually trying to punish JB for some transgression.

No, I'm not jealous, why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home