This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Dolphins in Southern California

I guess I always expected dolphins to steer clear of southern California beaches, what with the pollution and the Los Angelinos. This weekend we were graciously invited up to visit a friend's beach house and as I was walking down the beach towards the ocean when I saw a whole family of dolphins jumping in the waves. I ran straight out into the ocean to watch them - they were so close. It was amazing. Does this mean I can say I've been swimming with wild dolphins? I don't care - I'm saying it. They looked so incredibly happy, jumping up out of the water over waves that were just beginning to break. So close to the shore.

Writing News: Nothing to report. Except that I met a lovely development lady at this party who strongly suggested I pursue getting an agent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home