This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Halo Party

This is going to "out" me as an even more extreme nerd than previous OCD entries. This weekend JB and I went to a friend's house where we played Halo for about 6 hours over 2 networked X-Boxes. We play with two teams of 3 (all co-workers). JB plays for the Blue team, I play for the Red. Let me just say, he's deadly with the grenades. While I don't think of myself as a violent person at all (faced with physical conflict I'd probably pass out), there's just something about Halo... Maybe it's the friendly competition. Maybe it's hearing the other team howling from the other room when you win. Anyhow, 6 hours of Halo Party go about 3 times faster than your typical 6 hours.

Writing News: I finished Script B last night. For real this time. Sent it off to a friend and a contest this morning. I'll try to get it out to a couple more contests and to the two producers I promised it to in the next few days. Then it's Script K one hundred percent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home