This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Friday, June 25, 2004

Two Unrelated Things... Okay, Three

My husband just got a sound editing job on another feature film! It's exciting and encouraging to know that we *can* get work after Film School. Let's hope this is just the beginning of many wonderful adventures in sound!

You know how yesterday I was so pleased that my legs were relatively pain free after ye olde run? Yeah, it hit me today. It's a gift that keeps on giving, a little surprise every time I try to stand up.

I guess it should be three unrelated things... B script is coming together. Soon I will:
1) Submit it to the 2 producers waiting to read it (one has never read it, one read a previous draft and gave me feedback.)
2) Submit it to contests. Yeah, it's kinda like winning the lottery, but if you don't buy a ticket...
3) Get it OFF MY DESK and OUT OF MY BRAIN.

Tra la la.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

You sneaky dog! I didn't know you had a blog. Yay! And welcome to my/our/the blog world.

11:06 PM

 
Blogger JQ said...

You are quite the sleuth, Tamara! Tee hee.

9:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home