This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Keanu Reeves

So today I saw Keanu Reeves. I was coming out of a meeting and he was going into the building, it was just the two of us in this pretty corridor between buildings. I looked up and thought to myself, "huh, that guy looks a lot like... !!!"

I just smiled and said "Hey." He smiled and said "Hey." And we passed. Eye contact, people. I've run into a lot of "stars" in LA, but he's sort of my first A-Lister. Is he still an A-Lister?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He didn't say "whoa!"?

I'm so disillusioned. :)

11:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise! He always seems like a nice guy.

8:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is he still an A-Lister?

Not so much.

10:48 PM

 
Blogger JQ said...

I can't help it, I think Matrix and Bill & Ted's... so it was still kind of a thrill. :)

8:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was he hot? ;) -KH

5:52 PM

 
Blogger JQ said...

Hot... hm. Yeah... In a goofy kind of way. He reminded me most excellently of Ted.

8:48 AM

 
Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Hey, not fair. He is definately still an A-lister. Totally.

11:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home