This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Friday, September 16, 2005

Who's With Me?

Technically I guess I'm supposed to be at a film festival that day, but come on. JB? SPF? Little Q, you are in China so I suspect not... Louie? T$?

On Saturday, September 24th, Universal Studios Hollywood will be hosting a Serenity "Fan Fest" where attendees will be able to meet Joss and members of the cast. In addition, Loni Peristere from Zoic will give a visual effects presentation and you'll get a sneak peak at Serenity and have the chance to view props and set pieces from the film (including the MULE hovercraft!). The event takes place inside the theme park and will feature a Q&A from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m., followed by an autograph session from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. Universal Studios is offering a special $15 off coupon good for this day only. More information can be found here.

3 Comments:

Blogger wamez said...

Enjoy. I want a play by play when you come home.

6:37 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

I will be at a Bar Mitzvah. Sorry.

9:45 AM

 
Blogger Moose Tucker said...

DID YOU GO?? TELL ME!!!

1:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home