This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Noonsies

I just went into the kitchen and there were, like, 10 of my co-workers sitting around the TV watching baseball.

Apparently I am totally out of the loop, because it's the first day or something of the Boston something's training or possibly season? Wait, I just heard all this. It's the something day. It has a title. "SOMETHING DAY". "Day One"? I think they were from Boston. Is that right? "B" something. Does this have anything to do with the Red Socks? (Just kidding, I know it's Red Sox. Or is it Red Soxx? Redd Sox? Redd Soxx?) Not "Training Day" - that was a movie with Denzel Washington. "Opening Day" sounds closer. Is that right? And there was a team name and I think it had a "B" in it. The "B---s". The "B---s". Nope. It's not coming.

Does anyone know what's going on?

2 Comments:

Blogger wamez said...

I like you!

1:59 PM

 
Blogger Moose Tucker said...

HA!

5:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home