This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

AHHHHRGH!!!

Sorry, I just learned there's going to be preview screenings of Serenity on May 5 all across the country and as far as I can tell, they all sold out in the first 24 hours since the announcement.

I am only slightly mollified by the fact that there was no screening announced for LA.

But mostly I just want to see this movie.

You can go here to see the trailer (and I recommend doing so. You know, if you like Sci-Fi):

Serenity: The Official Movie Website

2 Comments:

Blogger Moose Tucker said...

I will check it out from home, I probably shouldn't blare it at work. SO EXCITING!!! I am even more excited after seeing the Pilot again this weekend. Such a good show. Fox is STUPID!!!

3:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes...

5:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home