This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Happy Thursday

I just couldn't catch up to myself this week. I feel about 4 days behind. Too much to do, too much I wanted to get done, and ye olde day job sucking out 45 good hours of my "awake time."

What I really want to do right now is just get in a car and go driving. Drive out of LA, maybe up the coast, maybe to Oregon, see the red woods, just chill, eat at little diners... basically "run away" but that gets a whole lot more complicated past the age of 18. Not that I'm advocating running away. Or anything.

6 Comments:

Blogger wamez said...

When do we leave?

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Hello? Are you there? Did you guys actually leave? OH CRAP!!! WHAT THE HEY?!?!?

Trying not to hyperventilate, trying not to hyperventilate, just breathe.....

Okay. Hello? Is anybody there?

9:30 AM

 
Blogger JQ said...

Sigh.

We're still here...

Stoopid day job...

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Moose Tucker said...

ahhhhhhhh. sigh. i couldn't stomach the thought of being in the job world all alone...

2:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, running away...so tempting...so alluring...gas is so expensive....

7:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooops, darn. Sorry, that last comment was me. :p
-Kristin

7:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home