This would be that "career" thing I've heard so much about...

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

NOVEMBER 9TH HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Now, there are some of you who will know the why of the all caps and the not three but four exclamation marks. Yes, it is a day I have long awaited.

Today Halo 2 is being released.

I already know one person who stood in line at 10:30 last night waiting for midnight and the official beginning of this day to get his copy. One of my co-workers brought donuts in to celebrate. We have plans to take a long lunch in an attempt to secure our copy before they all sell out across the city. (Fingers crossed).

Geeking out, ah yes. I did have one moment of hesitation this morning:

JQ - Guess what today is!
JB - Uh, I don't know.
JQ - No, guess!
JB - Tuesday?
JQ - You're not even trying!
JB - Er (vainly searching memory for some random "anniversary" event)...
JQ - It's November...
JB - Ninth?
JQ - YES???
JB - Right. (no clue)
JQ - AND???
JB - (dawning) ... Halo 2?
JQ - YES!!!
JB - Oh (you are insane). Are you ready to go to work?

I'm officially a bigger geek than my husband.

Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home